Three online training opportunities for Waldorf school board members:
– Prepared to Serve: The Art of the Waldorf School Board
Sept 27, Oct 4, 11 (Wed), 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm Pacific Time
Sept 30, Oct 7, 14 (Sat), 10:00 am – 12:00 pm Pacific Time
– Courage and Insight: Being Effective as Board President
Oct 28, Nov 4, 11 (Sat), 10:00 am – 12:00 pm Pacific Time
– The Art of Facilitation: Guiding Meetings with Soul
Oct 20 (Fri), 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm, Oct 21 (Sat), 8:30 am – 11:00 am Pacific Time
Keep in mind the following highlights as you get ready to register:
– Registrations are open for the summer and fall sessions.
– The discounts offered are for all participants from the same school for the same series: the first participant pays $500 and each additional participant pays $400.
– If you are interested in your entire board receiving the training as a group at the same time, please contact Connie Stokes to arrange the best time for your school.
– Each group of 3 sessions is the same offering with some variation depending on the presenters.
For any questions or comments, email Connie Stokes at email@example.com.