A 2-year Program in Administration, Leadership, and School Development in Collaboration with Sound Circle Center
UNDERSTANDING THE SOCIAL AND SPIRITUAL FOUNDATIONS
- School and the Image of the Human Being
- The Dynamics of School Governance
- Leadership in a Collaborative Spiritual Organization
- The Healing Social Life: Working Together
This intensive will be offered in person July 10-15 in Hawthorne Valley, Ghent, NY, with Lisa Mahar and Mara White. Contact Lisa Mahar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WORKING TOGETHER IN COMMUNITY with explorations in
- Dialogue in Human Encounter
- Group Roles and Team Development
- Decision-making, Consensus and Facilitation
- Understanding and Reconciling Conflict
- Developing Community Dialogue over Time
This intensive will be offered in person July 24-29 on Whidbey Island, WA, with Michael Soule and Marti Stewart. Contact Michael Soule at email@example.com.
Tuition: $800 (US or CDN) for the first participant from your school, discount for each additional participant available, plus a one time $50 application fee per participant.
Cost for the complete certificate program: $4900 including three summer sessions, ongoing professional mentoring, monthly class seminars, independent research support.
ONLINE COURSE OPTION will be held again this year July 18-22.
This course will be a condensed version of our in-person intensive, M-F 9-3:00 Pacific Time with breaks with Lisa Mahar and Michael Soule.
The fee for the online summer week is $500 (USD or CDN). Discounts are available for multiple participants from a single school.