How can we strengthen the immune system? A SERIES OF FIVE FREE WEBINARS (co-sponsored by the Foundation for Health Creation and the Anthroposophic Health Association)
The Foundation for Health Creation (FHC) and the Anthroposophic Health Association (AHA) proudly present a collaborative webinar series approaches the topic of the immunity through an integrative exploration of the question, How can we strengthen our immune system to receive, transform and overcome all that comes towards us?
Each therapeutic association represented in AHA is paired with another to bring unique and creative insights from their modality regarding the question of immunity in this time. Please join us as we discover how to imagine immunity as a whole person experience that is not just limited to bodily processes.
Registering for one webinar will register you for all. The sessions will be recorded posted after the live session.
This series is free, but it does take time and resources to provide a five-session webinar series and recordings. If you would like to contribute financially to making these types of offerings possible, then please choose to “purchase a ticket” on the registration page here and select the number of tickets to correspond to the amount of the donation you wish to make (one ticket = $25).
The schedule for the series is currently planned as follows
(remains subject to change):
- Thursday, January 27: How Can We Strengthen the Immune System?
- Thursday, February 24: The Self and Warmth of Darkness: Immunity through Anthroposophic Artistic Therapy and Medicine
- Thursday, March 24: How Can We Strengthen the Immune System?
- Thursday, April 28: The Thresholds of Life: Supporting Transitions Through the Arts
- Thursday, May 26: Fever – An Important Ally for Growth and Healing
All webinars will take place from 5:30-7:00pm Pacific Time / 8:30-10pm Eastern Time.