Greetings from the Eastern Region Holding Group!
“We should see significance in the fact that we receive the spiritual treasures of Anthroposophy together with those who are united with us as members of the Society. This feeling of being together and of receiving the Spiritual together, is not to be viewed lightly as having no meaning or value.” — Rudolf Steiner, The Life, Nature, and Cultivation of Anthroposophy (CW26 6 April 1924)
Join us via Zoom for our next Eastern Region Video Newsletter, online on Thursday, November 10 at 7:30 pm ET.
Zoom Meeting ID: 828 4119 8534
Three regional branches and groups will share their work for approximately 20 to 30 minutes each.
- From the Southeast Area, Barbara Bittles will share about a new initiative called Sacred Undertaking.
- From the Mid-Atlantic Area, Heide Ratliff will share about the Princeton Group.
- From the Northeast Area, Alice Groh will share about the Anthroposophical Society in New Hampshire.
The following questions were offered as a guidance:
- How do you work with and involve the School of Spiritual Science and the wider anthroposophical movement?
- How do you foster a relationship with the national office?
- What role does your branch/group fulfill in your community?
- How is anthroposophy fostered in your branch/group?
- What are your future plans?
This event will be recorded and viewable afterwards for a limited time.
We look forward to seeing you all on the call,
Gino Ver Eecke, Eastern Region Representative to the General Council (NY)
Eastern Region Holding Group
Angela Foster (GA), Cathy Green (TN), Gino Ver Eecke (NY)