WITH MARLIES SCHADE & LAURA SCAPPATICCI
How can we create conditions for healing in ourselves and the world?
Join us for a deeply human, holistic exploration of how we can begin to heal the stress and trauma patterns so prevalent in our time.
Five Online Sessions
Friday, April 1, 4-6:00 pm PST
Saturday & Sunday, April 2 & 3, 8:00 am- 12:00 pm PST
- Topic 1: What is trauma and when and how does stress become harmful on the physiological, mental, and emotional level?
- Topic 2: How do we come out of polarization and extremes and find a middle ground in our nervous system, our soul, and in our communities?
- Topic 3: How do we make progress towards gaining safe choices/options in difficult situations?
- Topic 4: What is the positive effect of social engagement on the autonomic nervous system for most people? What is Polyvagal Theory and how does it help us move out of stress and trauma?
- Topic 5: How do we support ourselves and each other as we move ahead into our lives?
What’s included in each session?
- A focused presentation on each topic
- A hopeful image from our world on what can happen when we start to heal
- A group exploration and activity to integrate the information into something useful in your everyday life
- A Cosmic Seed meditation that comes out of each session as a gift for the world
What will we do together?
Gain a broader understanding of the stress and trauma structures we encounter in everyday life.
Feel and explore in body and soul how beauty, nature & living relational connection are part of the antidote to the effects of this serious phenomena we are witnessing in our world.
Learn practical tools to make small, deep changes within ourselves, our communities, and the world around us.
**The sessions will be recorded.
Due to the nature of this work, if you are unable to make more than one session, please plan to attend another time. **