A SERIES OF 5 ONLINE PARENT EVENINGS
- Self-initiated Play – The Beginning of Lifelong Learning and Developing Trust with Philipp Reubke
September 20, 2023, at 2:30 ET
- Nourishing and Encouraging Children to Connect to the World (and what disrupts that process) with Adam Blanning and Nancy Blanning
October 25, 2023, at 8:30 pm ET
- Parenting in an Anxious World with Adam Blanning and Nancy Blanning
January 17, 2024, at 8:30 pm ET
- Movement in the Child from Three to Seven Years Old with Jane Swain
March 6, 2024, at 8:30 pm ET
- Love the Skin They Are In: Fostering Healthy Racial Identity Development in the Young Child with Keelah Helwig
April 3, 2024, at 8:30 pm ET
The registration fee is $10 for each event and you can register online through the WECAN bookstore under the Events tab. Each person who registers will receive access to the recording of the evening, with the exception of Love the Skin They Are In, which will not be recorded.
We want everyone to be able to participate in these parent evenings. If you require financial support, please contact Heather Church at email@example.com.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE PURCHASING FOR A GROUP, you must provide the email addresses of each person attending in the notes on the first page of the checkout.
REGISTRATION FOR EACH EVENT CLOSES 24 HOURS BEFORE THE EVENT BEGINS.