This year’s annual Kolisko conference (October 19-22) is meant to be an intensive learning experience in the seven steps of the law of metamorphosis.
Learning to think, feel, and act in those rhythms is an essential help in understanding the esoteric aspects of anthroposophical medicine.
Here are some of the topics:
- Rhythms of metamorphosis in three fundamental Rudolf Steiner medical courses
- Rhythms of metamorphosis in Rudolf Steiner lectures/works
- Metamorphosis of the trees of the columns of the 1st Goetheanum
- Metamorphosing steps of the Seven Rhythms of the Foundation Stone
- Rhythms of the Offering Service
- Rhythms and the Our Father Prayer
- Metamorphosis in eurythmy
- Sharing our latest laboratory and research results
- Group workshops for discussions and/or artistic activities
As Peter Selg expressed it recently, this fall is of special importance to the anthroposophical movement. We not only celebrate the 100-year anniversary of the all-important Foundation Stone Christmas Conference of 1923, but have the opportunity to open ourselves for the impulses coming for the next 100 years. In that spirit, we feel it is important that we meet one another in person whenever possible as communities of similarly striving friends.
For more information, click here.