LIGHTFORMS ART CENTER IN COLLABORATION WITH FREE COLUMBIA
These free programs will focus on bringing together artists who are looking for community, encouragement in a new adventure of creative expression, or are looking to take their work to a new level of visibility. Experienced guest artists will present on:
- Marketing Yourself with Brain Dickerson: Strategies for developing and expanding your audience
- Collaborative Negotiation for Artists with Kelsa Summer Roidt and Ashmita Malkani
- Curation, learning how to identify quality work, and what others may be looking for in your work, with Loki Anthony
- Public presentation, learning how to set up a booth, stand, or live performance to showcase or sell your work, with Loki Anthony
- New forms for the economics of being an artist, with Laura Summer and Matt Sawaya
This project has been supported by a grant from the fund for Columbia County of the Berkshire Taconic Community Foundation.
The workshops will be held on August 5 and August 10.
The workshops are free, but registration is required, and donations are gratefully accepted.
Please register with Laura Summer: firstname.lastname@example.org, 518 653 2350
Brian Dickerson will also give an artist talk at 3pm on Sunday July 30 at Lightforms.
Come hear about how and why he does this beautiful and fascinating work.