UNCOVERING THE VOICE FOUNDATIONAL COURSE WINTER/SPRING 2023 WITH SHANNON BOYCE
This course comes straight out of the work of Valborg Werbeck-Sverdström, the founder of “The School of Uncovering the Voice” also known as Werbeck Singing, and her 11-year researching relationship with Rudolf Steiner. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ABOUT THIS COURSE!
New Students are welcome! No previous experience required. All are welcome whether you love to sing or long to sing. There are two different sessions offered during the week to cover different time zones.
THE COURSE INCLUDES:
♫ One 90 minute online group lesson per week a total of 14 lessons. To help accommodate multiple schedules and time zones two sessions will be offered each week. For deeper study and practice, one is welcome to repeat a session if your schedule allows.
- Monday Nights 7:30-9:00 pm Eastern Time
- First class is February 6th
- Last class June 5th
- No class March 6th and 13th
- No class April 10th
- No class May 29th
- Tuesday Mornings 7:30-9:00am Eastern Time
This section is to accommodate those in Asia and European time zones and for early risers in North and South America.
- First class February 7th
- Last class June 6th
- No class March 7th and 14th
- No class April 11th
- No class May 30th
- All Group lessons are recorded for you to watch if you need to miss a live class, take the course asynchronously, or review a lesson for extra practice.
- Sections are subject to minimum enrollment. Should your choice of section not establish a minimum enrollment to run, the course can be taken by watching the weekly recording from another section.
♫ To build community and have extra time for practice and discussion, Four extra one hour monthly gatherings will be offered in addition to regular weekly lessons.
♫ Wednesday March 1st 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm Eastern time
♫ Wednesday March 29th 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm Eastern time
♫ Wednesday April 26th 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm Eastern time
♫ Wednesday May 31st 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm Eastern time ♫ Four private 45-minute lessons, to be scheduled over the 14 weeks.
- A link to the lesson calendar for scheduling your 4 sessions will be available to you on the confirmation page when you register or will be emailed to you.
- All private one on one lessons should be schedule 3-4 weeks apart and be completed by June 10th. With 24 hours notice, provisions can be made for rescheduling as needed through out the course should something come up. Hey life happens.
♫ Includes Group Membership to the growing exercise library on Sound Cloud.
Recordings of the exercises so you can practice on your own.
Tuition Cost: $885
Sliding scale available for those living in other parts of the world with a different level of economy than the USA. Payment plans also available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.